I suggest you ...

Option To Map Woocommerce SKU to Different Amazon SKU

If you have several Amazon Seller accounts i.e. Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.fr etc you may gave used different SKU's for the same product in each country.

This means you need a mapping system to link the Woocommerce SKU to the various different Amazon SKUs that are essentially the same product.

For one reason or another Amazon Sellers often use different SKUs across the various Amazon Seller Accounts due to conflicts that have occurred over the years.

Without this mapping system many sellers will find they wont be able to use your software for all their Amazon Seller accounts.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TJTJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndrewAdminAndrew (Technology Architecture, Never Settle) commented  · 

Thanks for the feedback, TJ. The the point you make is just one of the reasons why it is not even possible to connect to multiple Amazon accounts or even regions from a single WooCommerce site. There are many other reasons besides this - WooCommerce only has a single stock level per SKU and many merchants DO use the same SKU across regions. Plus in the software, to either support that scenario or the one you raise - it would have to be able to create a unique API connection per product (because every region uses a different server and connection). It would be incredibly complex, difficult to maintain, and much more prone to user error with a higher support cost. The plugin itself would have to be so expensive that it would not be practical for most merchants. The vast majority of sellers only sell in 1 region, or sell in 1 region and fulfill internationally rather than have multiple accounts in multiple regions.

For those reasons, we won't be considering this suggestion - at least not in the near future. We document more of the challenges and options here: https://neversettle.it/documentation/ns-fba-woocommerce/handle-multiple-fba-regions-international/

However, we're still exploring a way to support multiple regions in a single WooCommerce site, but there remain substantial technical challenges.

Feedback and Knowledge Base