I suggest you ...

Update tracking numbers back from FBA

Would be great if tracking numbers from FBA can be updated on woocomerce and also mark the order complete.

Not sure what Amazon API gives back but I know other systems can get the tracking and update the customer so I guess this is possible.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erez WeinsteinErez Weinstein shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Never SettleAdminNever Settle (Technology Architecture, Never Settle) responded  · 

We are thrilled to announce that we have figured out a way to do this and have just released a massive new update for NS FBA. You should be able to download the update in your Plugins area and you can check out the new Quick Start Video for more info: https://www.opentest.co/share/c38de7d0b53511e6b78f45874bc37e68
    As well as our blog post highlighting all the new features:
    http://neversettle.it/announcing-massive-update-ns-fba-woocommerce/

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ArtyARTArtyART commented  · 

Report Enum: _GET_AMAZON_FULFILLED_SHIPMENTS_DATA_

• Never SettleAdminNever Settle (Technology Architecture, Never Settle) commented  · 

Sure thing! Once the fulfillment order is handed off to FBA, Amazon notifies the customer directly with status and tracking information for their shipment. There currently is not a way to provide that information through WooCommerce or the customer's WooCommerce account. But it will be going directly to the email address they used to place the order. Then, they can use the tracking links in the email to check on the status.

• ChristianChristian commented  · 

Hi . thank you for replying.

So the concept of a customer being able to track their order when purchased from our site but delivered through Amazon. How does this work? Can they see the status on our site (through your FBA plugin).. how can we share this information with them?

Christian.

• Never SettleAdminNever Settle (Technology Architecture, Never Settle) commented  · 

Thanks, Christian - appreciate your comment and question. "Multi-channel fulfillment" is what Amazon calls all FBA fulfillment for "external" sites that are not Amazon. Connecting WooCommerce to FBA like NS FBA does is "multi-channel fulfillment." This is where the external site has to talk to FBA through the code they provide rather than Amazon.com talking internally to FBA directly.

Regards!

• ChristianChristian commented  · 

I am new to this .. so please excuse me if my question is just a repeat of the above. We will be selling items from our own site and all logistics handled by FBA. I am interested in how we can provide tracking information on each product (status on site and update emails) and as I think the request above states, update the order status in WooCommerce automatically.

You mention multi-channel outbound fulfilment API - multi channel meaning (centres?)

Any help or additional information appreciated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base