How to Trigger Cloning from Custom Code or Another Plugin
* Set up the cloning request.
* These are the same fields that get submitted via an AJAX request when cloning via the
* admin interface, so you can inspect that request to determine other ways to configure
* the parameters, particularly if you're using NS Cloner Pro and want to use another
* clone mode (like clone-over or teleport / remote cloning)
$request = array(
'clone_mode' => 'core',
'source_id' => 1, // any blog/site id on network
'target_name' => 'subdomain-or-subdir',
'target_title' => 'New Site Title',
'debug' => 1
// Load WordPress (ONLY if invoking this from outside WordPress).
// Other plugins and themes do NOT need to do this.
require_once( 'wp-load.php' );
// This is required to bootstrap the required plugin classes.
// This will create a background process via WP Cron to run the cloning operation.
time(), // timestamp of date/time to start cloning - use time() to run immediately
'Your Plugin Name' // name of your project, required but used only for debugging