How to Add an Admin Account for Support
In order to provide the fastest support for your ticket, it is helpful if you include an Administrator username and password to your site so our support team can take a look at your issue right away. We recommend that you create a temporary admin login, which can then be deleted once we are finished helping.
To do this:
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Users > Add New
- Enter the username ‘neversettle’
- Enter the email address (email@example.com).
- Make a note of the password generated by WordPress, as you’ll need to send it to us
- Make sure the Role field is set to ‘Administrator‘
- Click the ‘Add New User‘ button.
Once your issue is resolved and you no longer need the account, you can go to Users > All Users, and click ‘Delete‘ under the username of the account to delete it.